POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Request : Request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Request
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 23 Aug 2003 08:45:54
Message: <3f476202$1@news.povray.org>
This is just a humble request:
When you post images, please pay attention and compress the images.
IMHO it doesn't matter if there is some artifacts. If the image suffers
greatly from this, post a small image here with a link to a larger one.
This way I can judge for myself wether I want to download it or not.
I really enjoy viewing all images in this NG, both the professional and
the.. ehr.. not so professional, but it's really annoying to see images
posted
here wich could easily be compressed down to 50% or more.

Please yell at me if I'm totally out of line here.

/Stefan